Free shipping in the UK on orders over £50
Material: Porcelain mixed with clay, glazed
Small Ø20 x H3 cm
Large Ø26 x H4 cm
Origin: South Korea
This beautifully hand crafted Patina collection from Ji Seung-min's Gong-gi, the renowned Korean pottery studio, combines aesthetics with function and sets new standards for everyday use. The collection embodies the properties of weathered and oxidised organic materials with their unique glazing. The studio adheres to the traditional throwing method and have inherited the refined silhouettes from Joseon Baekja with their own interpretation.
Handle with care:
- Please note as each piece is hand-made, slight variation in shape and glazing may occur.
- Hand wash recommended with a soft sponge and mild detergent.
- Not suitable for use in the oven and microwave.
- Please note that the copper brown finish of the Patina collection may be stained by certain foods and condiments. These can be removed easily by wiping with any cooking oil.
- Do not leave strong coloured food (e.g. curry and kimchi) and any other dark liquids (e.g. tea and coffee) inside the stone beige tableware for long periods of time.
Questions? Email us.